[openbox] Is there some sort of session management?

J. Shinall spam at theshinalls.com
Mon Sep 25 17:40:35 EDT 2006

Devil's Pie is a handy tool. However, if you're only in search of window
positioning, layering, desktop selection, etc., you may want to use
'wmctrl'. You execute it each time you need it, as opposed to having
another service always running resident on the system (i.e. Devil's
Pie). If 'wmctrl' won't suit your needs, then use Devil's Pie. Just make
sure you look into 'wmctrl'.