Odd window behavior with dual screens

Troy Curtis Jr troycurtisjr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 00:07:20 EDT 2006

I have an odd window behavior while using dual screens.  It's been
going on for a while, but I am finally tired enough of it to try to
fix it!

Basically, xmms and the "controls" window of xine are "locked" into
whatever screen they started on.  Any clues on how I can diagnosis
this problem? (note a while back I compiled xine and openbox many many
time with various xinerama settings to no avail)

Troy

--
"Beware of spyware. If you can, use the Firefox browser." - USA Today
Download now at http://getfirefox.com