"conditional appearance for titles" has just gotten better

Nitzan Shaked calius at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 20 19:17:34 EDT 2006

Hi all, Javeed

I implemented Javeed's suggestion from below, and am attaching it here as a
diff from the svn checkout (plus 2 new files: cond.c and cond.h, which go
under openbox/). I tested a little and hope it's okay, though I would
appreciate it if you could do some 5-10 min testing yourself: I am new to
openbox (just started today...) so can't be sure I tested well enough.

Cheers,
Nitzan