[openbox] "conditional appearance for titles" -- request for Code Review

Javeed Shaikh syscrash2k at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:49:53 EDT 2006

Hello,

That sounds like an interesting idea. However, from what I can see,
the condition text has
to be set in the theme. Perhaps you should change that.

Another interesting thing is your mini regexp matcher. It would
probably be cool if you
made that also work for per-app settings.

Mikachu (the maintainer) probably has some suggestions too.

Not bad work though!