[openbox] refocus on raise or lower in the followMouse mode

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Oct 16 06:04:41 EDT 2006

Around about 14/10/06 20:04, Andrei Paskevich typed ...
> Still, there is a feature that I missed a lot, namely,
> when "focus follows mouse", it does follow mouse also
> when windows are raised and lowered or, maybe, appear
> under your pointer (e.g, an IM message box).

   If you check the archives, I believe this has come up a couple of times
before, alongside the explanation of why it is the way it is.

   My solution (posted earlier) is a small 'refocus' util which I map to be
run straight after the relevant commands (e.g,. raise/lower, W/S change).

   I think I recall someone else posting another method.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature