[openbox] idesk

Troy Curtis Jr troycurtisjr at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:14:58 EDT 2006

Great tip!  I knew it was what I had been looking for!  Anytime I am in KDE
(like at work) and I do the Alt-F2 thing, I wish my favorite WM would do the
same.  This does that and much more.

Thanks a bunch!

--
"Beware of spyware. If you can, use the Firefox browser." - USA Today
Download now at http://getfirefox.com