[openbox] idesk

mike obrien greypins at nc.rr.com
Sat May 27 14:52:18 EDT 2006

i would never give up the right click menu for icons.   obmenu is one
of my favorite tools as it is so easy to use.   speed, right-click menu
and scrollable desktops are my three favorite things about openbox.

the desire for desktop icons has past.   i guess it was just another
fleeting fascination (which will probably strike me again in three
months).

mike