[openbox] personal fix for focus follows mouse and keybinding raise/lower window

John Russell jjrussell at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:13:12 EDT 2006

Not to start another argument, but might this be considered as an
option?  I kinda like the idea.  It may not be very likely that the
mouse happens to be over the window I want when I lower a window with
a keybinding, but its a lot more likely than me wanting to focus the
window I just lowered.  Either way, it might be nice to have the
choice. Thanks.