[openbox] FAQ No. 4: can we talk?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Mar 31 05:04:26 EST 2006

Around about 30/03/06 20:24, Tore Anderson typed ...
>   I think your problem could be solved by adding a "move focus to
>  whatever window the pointer is hovering over"-action.  Then you could
>  just chain that together with your lower-action, I'd opt not to, and
>  we'd both be happy.  I'm sure Mikael would consider such a patch for
>  inclusion.

   I use the attached, with:

   .. after actions I like to refocus after.  This works with window-shade.
With desktop changes, I found I had to do:

   Works for me.  Arguably, an openbox patch to add this as an action (can't
see yet what focus/unfocus actions do) would be cleaner, but it depends on Mikael.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature