[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Openbox (3.3-rc2) available in Fedora Extras

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Jun 29 08:02:52 EDT 2006

Around about 29/06/06 06:53, Peter Gordon typed ...
> I wish to inform you that Openbox is now available from Fedora Extras
> for Fedora Core 4, Core 5, and Development. This means that it will be
> very straightforward for Fedora users to keep up-to-date with the latest
> Openbox releases and patches.

   So on that note, is there any indication of what patches posted to this
list and/or the ob buglist may get included?

   Naturally, I'm most interested in my own patch [allow access to dock
(gnome panels) when cycling windows].   I currently roll my own FC5 ob RPM
and include said patch;  I'll have to watch out now for extras updates
undoing my patch unless I can get it into rc3!

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature