[openbox] a few question (fwd)

Clay Barnes clay.barnes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:38:34 EST 2006

Spam wrote:
> Clay Barnes wrote:
>
>> Mikael Magnusson wrote:

For example, I often shade lots of windows in a chain, and when I land
on the last one, it is unshaded (after I just shaded it) because it gets
focus.  I also commonly move windows around between workspaces or shift
them while shaded, both of which require more keystrokes to undo the
unshade that the selection causes.

Yes, it is true that the final focus is the only unshaded one, but the
above issues remain.