[openbox] Obmenu 1.0

Troy Curtis Jr troycurtisjr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:05:21 EST 2006

I emerged the ebuild using an overlay portage tree (I guess that is the
right way to do it right?)  It emerged just fine, but now I'm getting the
following error when I try to run it:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/obmenu", line 21, in ?
    import obxml, gtk, gtk.glade, gobject, random, time, os, sys
ImportError: No module named gtk

I have the following currently installed (all via the portage method)
python 2.4.2
gtk+ 2.8.8
pygtk 2.6.1

Any ideas?