Openbox CVS

Sirirat Traiviratana straivir at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 22 02:09:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am not sure if this is a bug from Openbox or themes. Openobx crashes
(as no right-click-menu, minimize, maximize, shade, move or resize, I
had to ctrl-alt-backspace to kill X and kill openbox from top and startx
again) when I use ctrl-alt-left/right to change desktops on the
following themes;

Clearlook-BLING!
Clearlook-old-plain-split
Graphitetypething
horseshoe
Splitmunk

The strange thing is that I can use mouse scroll to change desktops fine
for those themes but it still crashes with ctrl-alt-left/right.

Here is part of my rc.xml.

  <keybind key="C-A-Left">
  </keybind>
  <keybind key="C-A-Right">
  </keybind>

    <mousebind button="Up" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopPrevious"/>
    </mousebind>
    <mousebind button="Down" action="Press">
      <action name="DesktopNext"/>
    </mousebind>

Regards,
Sirirat