[openbox] Please test CVS

David Courtney blixel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:44:35 EDT 2006

> I am also one of the people who "still" use dockapps :).

ditto.  I'm not sure what the alternative is anyway.  I don't consider
gdesklets, adesklets, a viable alternative.  They look pretty ... but
that's about it.  And since desklets are so oddly shaped, they just
end up hidden behind your windows anyway.  My dock apps are never
hidden.  I like the 64x64 pixel uniformity of dock apps.  I also like
that they are (usually) written in C and are compiled into a normal
binary executable.