[openbox] Please test CVS

David Barr david at chalkskeletons.com
Fri Aug 18 16:46:27 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 22:36 +0200, Jozef Riha wrote:
> no chance to see dockapps sorting option in cvs before 3.3 is out?
> thank you for reply, joe

as far as i am concerned, if you use dock apps, that are, let's be
honest, pretty outdated, you have to accept that they are not going to
be great and that any attempt to make them good is wasted time. they are
a bit hackery and if you want to be hackery too you can sort them
yourself :)

bon chance!!

David