[openbox] pipemenu things

David Barr david at chalkskeletons.com
Sun Apr 2 05:14:31 EDT 2006

OK, i have a rough page up, it is small but it is on the grow, so they
say. yeah sure, it's html, what of it? why should it be more
complicated? damn i made myself angry about using html.

http://david.chalkskeletons.com/scripts.html

i need more mention of authors, i know, i will fix it up

cheers

David