Monitor wich window has focus

muzzle muzzle at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:36:00 EDT 2005

Hi,
I was wondering about some program to time how long each window lives
on my desktop and how long it stays focused.
It'd be a way to measure how long I spend working and how much time is
wasted reading fortunes and answering emails. I think I could take
some code from xev to do the job, but I would first like to know if
there is some tool that does a similar job around, can you help me?
Bye,

Michele

--
"Aspetto un'emozione sempre piu' indefinibile" (CCCP Fedeli alla linea)