dialog raising bug

John Russell jjrussell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:59:55 EST 2005

Mikael, I am trying to track down a bug that has bothered me for a
while.  It happens in several places, but the one I know of for sure,
is if I am editing a contact in evolution, and I click the
Categories... button to edit categories, when the Category dialog is
created the Contact window is lowered below the main evolution window.
 I figure that this is because the dialog (Categories) is raised above
the parent (Contact) and the parent is lowered indiscriminantely below
its own parent (evolution main window).  Do you have any idea where
the logic for all this is so I can find and hopefully fix it more
quickly?  Thanks.

John