[openbox] OB very slow to open over GNOME

Benedict Brown bjbrown+openbox at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jun 15 18:13:22 EDT 2005

In answer to both, I like the gnome panel for status, but I don't like
having icons on my desktop--using OB's pop-up menu is much more efficient.
The panel is very unhappy when it isn't run inside of a session manager,
and gnome-session provides that.