List problem or my ISP?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Jun 13 03:45:21 EDT 2005

   Just got an error report from the mailing list:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at icculus.org.

<neil at fnxweb.com>:
Connected to 193.22.244.7 but my name was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 HELO argument does not match calling host

   *Looks* like it's the list server, but I've had a couple of problems
with my email supplier recently.  Everyone else OK?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature