[openbox] Recursive filesystem browsing pipe menu, improved

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Jun 9 04:37:47 EDT 2005

   [this seems to have not appeared on the list;  I'll repost it]

Around about 04/06/05 05:42, mfitzgib typed ...
> Since openbox waits until the script finishes executing, I decided to output
> the entries after the limiter to temp files. The main improvement I'd like to
> make, then, is an easy way to get rid of the temp files.

    Here you go, then:  no temp. files.  Soz, I renamed it.

    I also made it so we can all use the same copy now & have personal
configs.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature