[openbox] OpenBox in Fedora Core Extras

Timothy Wilson timothy.wilson87 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 02:34:00 EDT 2005

Hello Neil,
I'm guessing (just a guess) that being an RPM maintainer means that
you just make the rpms, from the source, and apply any necessary
security patches. You'd also be expected to maintain the port (ie,
update it when updates are availible). If you can build rpms, and can
apply security patches, and can compile OB from source, as well as
read mailing lists like this one, you should be fine ;)
Apply for it and see! Good luck, and I hope my mail helped you.
Timothy