[openbox] Openbox menu editor

mfitzgib mfitzgib at simla.colostate.edu
Sun Dec 18 14:53:09 EST 2005

It was only a matter of time before someone wrote this, and you've done a nice
job. The one oddity that I noticed is that I can't edit the 'execute' field of
the entries for my pipe menus (the command shows up, but is still disabled).
Anyway, I'm sure to get a great deal of use out of this app.

Slainte,
Matthew

Please no images, attachments > 1MB, or annoying forwards.
If you HAVE to send me those things, tell me first, and I'll tell you exactly where to send them (not here). Thanks.

My website:
http://www.sildan.tk/