Openbox menu editor

Manuel Colmenero m.kolme at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:25:45 EST 2005

Hi there

I'm writing an Openbox menu editor in Python, for now it has the basic
functionality. You can get it at:

  http://obmenu.sf.net/

Please, give it a try and send any comments! Any feedback is really welcome!
The next version (1.0beta) will come with more fun: It'll allow you to
create pipemenus, and "links" to other menus by their ID. Appart from
GUI enhancements, it'll also come with a module to create pipemenus
and some pipemenus ready to use.

The API will be sth like:

  menu = obxml.ObMenu()
  menu.newPipe()
  menu.createItem(parent_id, label, action, command)
  menu.printXml()

so pipemenus will be easy to program in python.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to write me.

m.kolme at gmail.com