window placement

jimmy at inet-solutions.be jimmy at inet-solutions.be
Tue Aug 30 09:59:35 EDT 2005

Hello openbox@,

I was looking into openbox as an alternative to fluxbox.

I tested the window placement modes, but all the modes create
the very first window at position 0,0 (which is really uncomfortable).

Is there any way to to change this behaviour and let openbox's
cascade placement act like fluxbox's cascade placement?

Since I cannot find an answer in the documentation I found,
I came to ask here. A pointer to where/what I need to change
in the sources is also welcome if the solution isn't integrated.

I am using the openbox 3.2 (port revision 2) on FreeBSD.

Kind regards,
Jimmy Scott

This message has been sent through ihosting.be
To report spamming or other unaccepted behavior
by a iHosting customer, please send a message
to abuse at ihosting.be