[openbox] disable window decorations completely

Jordan xero at xeron.cc
Sat Apr 30 12:41:23 EDT 2005

Thanks. I don't know how I came off as a "rude bastard" but then again
that reputation of friendliness around openbox may just have something
to do with it.

With all seriousness I had stayed up late searching for like an hour and was
quite annoyed when I wrote that, I was also trying numerous things like devil's
pie and reading compliance and what not. Of course after a quick search on
google for the "keepborder" option (after actually knowing it of course) I see
that it's in the changelog, but that's not exactly the first place I'd think to
look.

So give me a break. It's not like I sent off an e-mail completely uneducated
after making no effort at all, I'd be asking for then.

Jordan