[openbox] follow-mouse-focus for selected applications

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Sun Sep 26 21:07:17 EDT 2004

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 12:50:36AM +0200, Dirk Jagdmann wrote:
> I'm not afraid to code, but havn't touched any window managers yet, so
> if you could give me some pointers into the code, where I should start
> to hack away that would greatly help me.

There's an example in the bugzilla of a per-window database similar to what
WindowMaker implements.  It probably wouldn't be hard to take something
like that and extend it to remember additional items like focus policies.

I wouldn't want to have to deal with window interactions, though.

--
 Marc Wilson |     If a man has talent and cannot use it, he has failed.
 msw at cox.net |     -- Thomas Wolfe