[openbox] OB: composite?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:58:03 EDT 2004

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:35:22 +0200 (CEST), Mikael Magnusson
<mangosoft at comhem.se> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>
> > sorry to bring up a rivalry for you... sheesh
> >
> > i didn't know openbox was so close to your heart
> >
> > seriously, though openbox and fluxbox both come from blackbox.... and
> > the whole way they work is similar... yeah the code is different,
> > config is different, styles are different... but the core is probably
> > really similar
>
> I've told you to not top post once, and it wasn't that long ago.
>
> http://openbox.org/about.php
>
> --
> Mikael Magnusson

I'll bottom post for you, then, seeing as you "told me"... Mien Feheur:

I don't have time to deal with this negativity... the openbox
community is pretty crappy, as far as I'm concerned...

I will be unsubscribing from this mailing list, as the few times I
have attempted to help (yes the patch was for fluxbox, however any
simpleton can extend the code to another window manager as they are
simply X calls and not window manager specific) I met with nothing but
resistance.  With this type of users, it's no wonder openbox isn't
more popular....

I thank you all for your time, and hope you enjoy your openbox experience......

--
Got a question? http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html