Swallow focusing clicks?

Kai Grossjohann kai at emptydomain.de
Fri Oct 29 03:45:15 EDT 2004

Currently, clicking mouse-1 inside a client window focuses the window,
raises it, and passes the click to the application.  Clicking mouse-2
is similar but does not raise the window.  Clicking mouse-3 is like
mouse-2.

I would like to configure things such that clicking mouse-3 inside the
client window EITHER focuses and raises the window OR passes the click
through to the application, but not both.

Is this possible?  If not, could it be added (by me, perhaps)?

Kai

PS: I very much like the GrowToEdge and MoveToEdge functions, I use
    them every day.