[openbox] Images in the menu

Mark Gjøl cyrax at b0rken.dk
Thu Oct 28 19:02:24 EDT 2004

Brett Campbell wrote:
> this is a JACKED up thread.  anyone who _wants_ icons in their ob menu
> _should_ be using kde.

Or IceWM (which apparently have a smaller memory imprint than
openbox)... I'm installing programs for students at a university, and
one of the things I'm installing is a couple of window managers, so they
can choose (CDE, KDE, Gnome, IceWM, Openbox). I just thought it would be
nice for openbox also to have icons, so images in the menus was
consistent over all choices, personally I don't care. Openbox is my
favorite wm, and I like it just as it is - and I don't use the menus.

--
// Mark Gjøl
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it