[openbox] Mouse cursor behavior during window move/resize with keybinding

Mikael Magnusson mangosoft at comhem.se
Sun Oct 17 20:57:13 EDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, eminem Stan wrote:

> Dunno about keyboard move but try this:
> if you right click on your taskbar and choose move, and then move the mouse
> pointer, the window will jump outside the screen and you will have to move
> the pointer all the way to the top of the screen to get it back.
>
> I spoke about the arabic display patch, well the guy who made it isn't
> interested in posting it so I'll do it for him. So to give credit to the
> right guy:
> Uniball http://www.foolab.org made the patch.
>

> I modified one line of his patch and I put here :
> http://www.phaeronix.net/?q=project/Ob3Patch
>
> We are both members of EGLUG: http://www.eglug.org
>
> It's also attatched with this message. Now I'll do my best relaying requests
> to him or you can talk to him directly, but I am not experienced in
> programming at all I am still a beginner.

It would be better to post such a patch in a new thread, it really doesn't
have anything to do with this thread.

As for the patch, i think it would be better to just link against pango
and let it draw the fonts, it seems like a lot of duplicated effort to do
all that stuff ourselves.

--
Mikael Magnusson