[openbox] gentoo forums openbox discussion

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Thu Oct 7 03:35:25 EDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 02:01:44AM -0400, matt m wrote:
> There is some discussion on the Gentoo forums about Openbox
> development activity. Feel free to contribute in the forums or start a
> discussion here on the mailing list.
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=233014

Well, the forum thread shows typical Gentoobie cluelessness, that's for
sure.  Gee, let's decide Mikael has no clue, and can't program, simply
because he uses the *standard* response of "if you want it, let's see the
patch."  After all, it's not it's not going through your typical Gentoobie
version-churn, so it must be a dead project.  Let's whine about forking it,
although we can't think of what we'd want to do to it.

Oh, wait, we can think of what we want to do to it... we want to turn it
into Fluxbox.  Gah.  Ever considered just RUNNING fluxbox?  Or let's give
it *rounded corners*!

Gods, is that the best Gentoobies can do?

--
 Marc Wilson |     BOFH excuse #227: Fatal error right in front
 msw at cox.net |     of screen