[openbox] Images in the menu

Kacper Wysocki kacperw at online.no
Fri Nov 19 05:30:24 EST 2004

On 10/30/04 19:47:49, GI wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 07:33:34PM +0200, Mark Gj?l wrote:
> > GI wrote:

>>> I was however wondering about the following: Someone mentioned
>>> that IceWM takes less memory than OpenBox. If true, that's really
>>> strange. OpenBox is pretty minimal, and it's hard to imagine
>>> anything this *usable* bieng smaller!  My test (though probably na?
>>> ve) was made on my university computers  with  top. Here's the
>>> output:

[snip ps output]

My guess is that the memory footprint is largely affected by your theme
and configuration options. Meh, who cares.

Application-set window icons are usually nasty ugly. And I say that
while the rest of my desktop has over-the-top svg icons. I don't use
the openbox menu at all, but although I use the Desktops menu often, I
wouldn't miss the window icons in the least.

What would be nice, however, would be a list of available windows
instead of just the window name on the NextWindow action. It's been
mentioned before. And I just might... if I ever have some spare time.

Cheers,
-Kacper