[openbox] The Dock just doesn't work...

Lucas Hazel lucas at digitillogic.net
Wed Nov 17 19:01:40 EST 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:52:47 -0500
John Russell <jjrussell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, did you pick the wrong list to start off with a sentence
> including the product name and the word "pissing".  Hope you have
> esbestos undies on.  Have at 'em guys.
>
> John
>
> PS I know I top posted.  It was meant to be ironic.  *ducks*

I would, if i knew what the heck he was going on about...I think it has
something to do with the dock, or maybe Openbox made him wet his
pants...I don't know :/

Iuriatan, take a big breath, calm down and tell us in coherrant terms
what your problem is.

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas at digitillogic.net>
Student, BSDfreak

University of New England (http://cs.une.edu.au)
Armidale, Australia

[http://www.digitillogic.net]

"Clothes make the man. Naked men are rarely taken
seriously, or given employment." (Mark Twain)