[openbox] Openbox and gnome-panel-screenshot

James Michael Fultz jmf at gtcom.net
Wed May 19 20:45:16 EDT 2004

* Richard Black <therblack at hotmail.com> [2004-05-19 15:12]:
> I am to set up openbox to execute gnome-panel-screenshot when I press print
> screen and "gnome-panel-screenshot --window" when I hit Alt print screen
> (i.e. like metacity does).  I have  tried adding following [and several
> varients] to my config file:

[ valid Openbox config ]

> but neither works.  Any suggestions?

Are you using Openbox on Slackware Linux?  I've used Openbox on
Slackware Linux 9.1 on two different systems and encountered the problem
you've described.

I've found no resolution, unfortunately.  I suspect that it is due to
compile-time configuration of X, but I really don't know.