[openbox] Remember window-settings?

Mikael Magnusson mangosoft at comhem.se
Tue Mar 23 12:18:12 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Mark Gjøl wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 06:04:53PM +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> > On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Mark Gjøl wrote:
> > > Ooh, I've been looking for this program for quite some time! YAY!
> > > Anyway, the sticky option doesn't seem to work, although the ability is
> > > there in openbox... Why is this?
> > It works perfectly fine, what are you expecting it to do?
>
> I'd like it to do the same as when I choose "send to all desktops" from
> the menu, but on my system it has no effect.

what sticky option are we talking about here exactly? i think if you're
pedantic, they shouldn't do the same thing, send to all desktops makes a
window stay on all virtual desktops, whereas sticky means if you have one
large virtual desktop your wm lets you scroll around on, it won't move
windows that are sticky, they will "stick to the glass" while the rest is
moving.

--
Mikael Magnusson