Individual program configure

A Beach abeach at deepvision.ca
Thu Mar 18 14:22:45 EST 2004

Hello all,

I'm new to OpenBox. I have installed OpenBox 3 and I find it's great! I was
just wondering if there is anyway to configure OpenBox to handle the
windowing/framing of a particular application? I have looked into
$HOME/.config/openbox/rc.xml but I can't seem to find an example or the
proper tags to use.

For example, in fvwm2 I can do:

Style "myapp"  BorderWidth 0, HandleWidth 0, notitle, nohandles

What this does is state the for 'myapp' to effectively remove the
windowing/framing but only for myapp.

Is this possible with OpenBox?

Also, is it possible to state AlwaysOnBottom so that a program will allows be
on the bottom of all the open windows? Kind of like the opposite to
AlwaysOnTop?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Alvin