Openbox and Dual Head configuration

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Thu Jun 24 14:21:11 EDT 2004

Does Openbox support Dual Head configurations?  I've just realized that
it's not managing my second screen at all[1] at the moment.  If I launch
a second instance of Openbox with the DISPLAY environment variable
changed to the second head it is then managed but then focus only works
on the second head.

With Blackbox, running a single instance managed all screens, uniformly.
Is this possible with Openbox?

[1] - you might be wondering why I just noticed this, but normally I
have VM Ware running full scree on the second screen and just recently
had cause to shut it down.

--
Jamin W. Collins

It has always been Debian's philosophy in the past to stick to what
makes sense, regardless of what crack the rest of the universe is
smoking.  -- Andrew Suffield