[openbox] Problem: how to cicle & raise windows with the mouse wheel (part 2)

Matteo Gugliemi matteoguglielmi at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 23 09:46:59 EDT 2004

Mikael Magnusson wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Matteo Gugliemi wrote:
>
>> Mikael Magnusson wrote:

>>> It is a bug, you can't fix it in the config.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mikael Magnusson
>>>
>> ok... I trust you.
>

> I'm in the process of fixing this in cvs, I think it will be a bit
> annoying to have minimized windows pop up when you scroll on the
> desktop though, but hey.
>
> --
> Mikael Magnusson

I prefer to cycle & rise all the windows in my desktop insted of cycle
all the desktop with the
mouse wheel... this feature is very fast and you don't have to open any
menus and looking for
your hidden windows or press two or more keys on your keyboard etc...
ok... it's true that I can
put one window per desktop but I really prefer to cycle & rise all the
windows in my desktop.

So... thanks for your attention,
+m

 Matteo Guglielmi - matteo.guglielmi at epfl.ch