[openbox] Task-Switching Behaving Strangely

Adam Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Mon Jun 21 15:59:29 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 15:54, spatrick at gta.igs.net wrote:
> > In the last couple of days, task-switching (i.e., the action typically
> Well, assuming you're running Debian, it seems to be a result of Bug
> #254923.  I had the same thing start happening after last week's X
> upgrade.  For a temporary fix, I've remapped the Alt-Tab switching to
> Ctrl-Tab in my openbox rc file.

Yup, that's it. Another fix is to just downgrade and hold xlibs at
4.3.0.dfsg.1-4.  Here is a handy link to the previous version:

http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2004/06/15/debian/pool/main/x/xfree86/xlibs_4.3.0.dfsg.1-4_all.deb

This won't cause any conflicts with the other X updates.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org