[openbox] Skipping Windows in ALT-TAB Task List?

Peter Chiocchetti dub at lazy.shacknet.nu
Sat Jun 12 05:00:00 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 02:35:16AM +0200, Alexander Futasz wrote:

> Haha, yeah. You're probably right, except you missed two good reasons
> for updating: bugs & new features (which in turn introduce new bugs,
> heh). Your mailclient has a fairly recent version number too though.. :P

debian unstable is like an avalanche, that keeps on rolling; like the
hill was never ending. most of the time, I update for one single
package, and get 50 others for free, because its easier that way; and
although it breaks the system only rarely, its not a recommended
procedure for everybody.  developers may even have to cross compile for
other debian dists.