[Fwd: thank you for OpenBox!]

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Thu Jun 10 00:09:36 EDT 2004

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Kristofer Bergstrom <xuxa at onensemble.org>
To: openbox-owner at icculus.org
Subject: thank you for OpenBox!
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:56:44 -0700

	I hope I am not imposing to send a message here.  I just wanted to send a heart-felt thank you for OpenBox.  I have been a KDE user since my introduction to GNU/Linux about 7 years ago.  I love KDE but started to get frustrated with the complexity of it... I couldn't figure out how to fix it when it broke after an apt-get dist upgrade.  So a friend recommended OpenBox.  The keybinding flexibility and speed of the system is absolutely wonderful.  Everything is clean and simple... it's great!  I'm that much closer to my ideal book/music-writing environment...
	Thank you all very much for your hard work.  Please know it's very much appreciated.  If you ever need someone to revise or edit documentation or translate short bits of Japanese, please don't hesitate to ask.  Best of luck and thank you again!

	Kris Bergstrom
	Los Angeles
	OnEnsemble.org