[openbox] OB2

David Barr dpb at clara.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 05:07:06 EDT 2004

On 5 Jun 2004, at 08:26, David Bronke wrote:

> Does anyone have a copy of the last OpenBox2 source around? I'd like
> to work on that a bit... I've tried OB3 but i guess i'm too old-school
> for it... I'm still using the last release of OB2. I'm thinking about
> possibly starting a new *box WM project, and i may look into using the
> OB2 source for it.
>
> TIA
> Dave

well, even though i do not think another (forked) *box is needed, the
old openbox pages are still there,

http://icculus.org/openbox/2/

i think really only fluxbox uses that old source code as a base now
('nuff said) - even blackbox has had a major re-write, so i assume it
must be awful hacky, you can also still get it and various hybrid test
versions from different tags from cvs, iirc

good luck with your mis-adventures :)

david