Hiding some applications from "alt-tab" screen.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Fri Jul 16 09:15:43 EDT 2004

Hello.

I've just started using OpenBox.

It's really great, lightweight and fast.
But I'm digging in documentation to find one feature which is quite
important for me, and was present in IceWM (which I've been using till
I found OpenBox).

Is there any way to hide some application from the dialog box which appears
when I hit ALT+TAB?

I would like to hide xmms for example.

IceWM has some winoptions file and there I can put info grabbed from xprop
program:

XMMS_Player.xmms.ignoreWinList: 1

I'll be thankfull for pointing me out to the description of such feature in
OpenBox. Of course if it exists.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska