[openbox] Multiple menu files

Robert Carson geekporn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:54:57 EDT 2004

I was unable to get a seperate menu xml file to show as a sub menu...
mmm... would seem possible though.  I bet you could pipe it as a menu
though... gotta read up on how to do that though... lol... i thought i
remeber reading that ob supports piped menus... mmm
going to bed... been messing with menus for far to long today!

--
R. Carson