[openbox] 1 monitors

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 23:18:24 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 08:59:43PM -0500, Neil Watson wrote:
> I've setup my nvidia card to run on 2 monitors.  I would like to have two
> separate desktops instead of one giant one.  KDE picks this up right
> away.

I love how people throw crap like that in.  Oooh, oooh, watch out... KDE
does what I want, I might not like openbox as much because of it.  Feh.

> How do I do this with openbox?

You don't.  Openbox3 is not multi-screen aware.  You can run a second copy
on the other head, if you are willing to put up with some "interesting"
focus issues.

--
 Marc Wilson |     We are not loved by our friends for what we are;
 msw at cox.net |     rather, we are loved in spite of what we are.  --