[openbox] Pager with more than four desktops

Adam Kessel adam at bostoncoop.net
Fri Jan 9 14:25:37 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 07:42:06PM +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> > But when initially invoking pager, I can't figure out any way to limit
> > its width. As far as I can tell, rox-pager has no command line options.
> I use rox pager and wmswallow, and it resizes perfectly fine on the fly
> when i change number of desktops... i run it like this:
> pager >& /dev/null &
> sleep 3
> wmswallow -geometry 64x48 Pager &

Is this with rox-pager and OpenBox 3.1?  When I follow these steps, I get
a Pager that only shows one desktop.  Here's a screenshot (see the bottom
right below gkrellm for the abridged pager--this should be 6 desktops):

http://bostoncoop.net/adam/pub/pager_problem.png
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam