[openbox] Might not have anything to do with ob, but... - a longshot

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at cprogrammer.org
Thu Jan 8 13:22:24 EST 2004

# > This happens with mozilla under any window manager. It just sucks in this
# > regard. I dont see how this is related to xemacs.
#
# I've notived this too.  So if its not the window manager, what is that?
# I'm just curious.

I have seen it under gnome2/metacity, openbox, blackbox, fluxbox, and wmaker. :(

--

  Jonathan Daugherty
  http://www.cprogrammer.org

  "It's a book about a Spanish guy called Manual, you should read it."
                                                            -- Dilbert