Might not have anything to do with ob, but... - a longshot

David Tiselius david.tiselius at sydsvenskan.se
Thu Jan 8 08:04:49 EST 2004

This might very well have nothing to do with ob but I thought I'd ask
anyway. My xemacs goes stale on me saying:

xemacs: X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  25 (X_SendEvent)
   Resource id in failed request:  0x2600d65
   Serial number of failed request:  11297
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x2c22)!

xemacs: X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
   Resource id in failed request:  0x2600d65
   Serial number of failed request:  11296

At the same time I can no longer focus input fields in mozilla.

I read somwhere that there was a bug in fluxbox that triggered the same
mozilla behaviour, that's why I thought that it might be wm related and
the reason I'm asking this here.

/David
Openbox 3.0
Linux miles 2.4.22-gentoo-r2 #1 Fri Jan 2 14:06:20 CET 2004 i686
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux