[openbox] Where is my dock?

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Thu Jan 1 18:14:53 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 11:45:28PM +0100, Jesper Louis Andersen wrote:
> I do not think so, but I may be wrong. Openbox 3 is a complete rewrite
> of what was blackbox with additions and the code as a result looks
> clearer, more concise and and readable compared to the mess blackbox
> was.

No, Openbox 3 is NOT a complete re-write of what was Blackbox.  It is a
completely new codebase with completely different design goals.  It does
not have the toolbar.

You did, perhaps, notice that Openbox 3 is C, while Blackbox is C++?

--
 Marc Wilson |     Be a better psychiatrist and the world will beat a
 msw at cox.net |     psychopath to your door.